Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Gearing up for a new year, new budget, new challenge!

As 2009 comes to an end, I am getting ready for the new year!

This year I am challenging myself to spend only $3000 bucks on our families needs for the whole year! I would rather not limit myself to x amount each week, so I will just keep a running total from week to week. I want to do it this way because some weeks the sales are great, and I spent more, some weeks we eat from the freezer and Ill spend less and so on.

In this past year 2009, I spent $100 bucks a week, in 2010 it will be down to $57.50 almost HALF of last years budget.. but I can do it!

I will do my best to share the information on where I shop and which coupons to use, so all of you can save too!!

Most if the information I use comes from www.hotcouponworld.com check it out!

From time to time you will see that I have earned free gift cards which I will use to shop as well, these are from www.swagbucks.com You earn points for simply searching the web, which we all do anyway! Use the link on the right to sign up and start earning today!

If you have questions, please feel free to ask me!

No comments:

Post a Comment